The Current Status page details information about files that have not been received by their expected arrival times. In many cases, missing files will cause a delay in DynamicAction processing; thus, it is important that they are dealt with swiftly. The email addresses specified in the “Configure Email Alerts” dialog will receive automatic alerts about the missing files. The action column specifies the action required. You may find any of these actions:
- Please Send File: You will find this action if the file is missing or if DynamicAction has received a corrupt or invalid file that requires a resend.
- API Issue Encountered: You will find this action if DynamicAction is having trouble connecting to an API or if the data has not been made available via the API. DynamicAction will continue to contact the API until resolved, but the issue may delay processing.
- Empty File Has Been Used: You will find this action if your organization has instructed DynamicAction to process without the expected file.
- Previous File Has Been Used: You will find this action if the Client has instructed DynamicAction to process using a version of the file provided on a prior date.
- File Has Been Received: You will find this action if a file was previously missing but has now been received.
The Status Log page provides a running history of missing files and subsequent updates over the last 30 days. The log will help you to identify when a missing file situation was resolved and help you to diagnose any systemic file delivery challenges.
The Alert Log provides a history of the last 30 days of File Status Email Alerts.
Processing Status Indicator
The Processing Status icon in the DynamicAction header will always be present and will change color based on the most recent DynamicAction report processing statuses.
- All Processing Up To Date: If all report data has been successfully processed up to current date, the File Processing Status icon will be gray.
- Processing In Progress: If report processing is not blocked, but processing is active for one or more report time periods, the File Processing Status icon will be blue.
- Files Being Prepared: If all files have been received and are currently being prepared for processing, the File Processing Status icon will be orange.
- Processing Is Blocked: If processing for one or more historic time periods is blocked due to missing files, the File Processing Status icon will be red.
- Multiple Processing States: In some instances, file processing for multiple historic dates may be in various states as described above. In these instances the File Processing Status icon will be multi-colored.